- Licence to use website
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website [(other than editing your own directory submissions using our website interface)];
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose; or
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter).
- Our directory
- Acceptable use
- be libellous or maliciously false;
- be obscene or indecent;
- infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
- infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy, or right under data protection legislation;
- constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
- constitute an incitement to commit a crime;
- be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
- be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- be blasphemous;
- be in breach of official secrets legislation;
- be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
- depict violence in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner;
- be pornographic or sexually explicit;
- be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
- consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage;
- constitute spam;
- be offensive, deceptive, threatening, abusive, harassing, or menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory;
- cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
- Discontinuing service
- you have paid for directory submission;
- and we discontinue the directory service;
- Limited warranties
- we do not confirm the identity of companies and persons listed in our directory, check their credit worthiness or bona fides, or otherwise vet them;
- we do not systematically check, audit or monitor the information contained in the directory;
- we are not party to any contract for the sale or purchase of goods or services entered into with any company or person in our directory; and
- we are not the agents for any company or person in our directory.
- Limitations and exclusions of liability
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to the website;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing the website;
- block computers using your IP address from accessing the website;
- contact your internet services provider and request that they block your access to the website;
- bring court proceedings against you for breach of contract or otherwise;
- delete and/or edit any or all of your directory or website submissions; and/or
- suspend and/or delete your account with the website.
- Third party websites
- Trade marks
- Exclusion of third party rights
- Entire agreement
- Law and jurisdiction
- Our details
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion.
We welcome submissions to our directory.
You may submit a property to our directory by: Registering with us and completing an advert.
You will have the opportunity to identify and correct input errors prior to making payment by going into your advert in your profile.
Your directory submissions must comply with the “acceptable use” and “submissions” provisions below.
The submission charges will be as set out on our website from time to time. All submission charges stated on the website are stated inclusive of VAT.
You must pay to us the submission charges in respect of a submission in advance, in cleared funds, in accordance with the instructions on our website.
We may vary submission charges from time to time by posting new charges on our website. However, such variations will not affect submissions that have already been paid for.
Your submission will be automatically processed / individually reviewed within 48 hours.
If you register with us, we will provide you with a user ID and password. You must ensure that your user ID and password are kept confidential. You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account or password. You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure. You must not use any other person's user ID and password to access our website, unless you have that person's express permission to do so. We may disable your user ID and password in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, root kit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
You must not use data collected from our website or our directory to contact individuals or companies or other organisations (for any reason).
You must not use data collected from our website or our directory for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your submissions in any existing or future media. You also grant to us the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your submissions must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
Your submissions (and their publication on our website) must not:
Your submissions must be appropriate, civil, tasteful and accord with generally accepted standards of etiquette and behaviour on the internet.
You must not submit to our website any submissions that are or have ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to our website, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon our website.
We reserve the right to discontinue our directory services (and the publication of our website) at any time in our sole discretion with or without notice.
we will refund to you such portion of your payment as we determine to be reasonable / such portion of your payment as related to any period after the discontinuance of the directory service.
Save as provided in this Section 6, you will not be entitled to any refund upon the discontinuance of our directory services.
You acknowledge that some of the information published on this website is submitted by users, and that we do not usually review, approve or edit such information. We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this website; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
You acknowledge that:
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
You agree to the publication of comments, reviews and/or feedback relating to you, by others, on our website. You acknowledge that such comments, reviews and/or feedback may be critical or defamatory or otherwise unlawful; and you agree that you will not hold us liable in respect of any such comments, reviews and/or feedback, irrespective of whether we are aware or ought to have been aware of such comments, reviews and/or feedback.
Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
Our website includes hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are not recommendations. We have no control over the contents of third party websites, and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Our company logo belonging to us, we give no permission for the use, and such use may constitute an infringement of our rights.
From time to time we may run competitions, free prize draws and/or other promotions on our website. These will be subject to separate terms and conditions (that we will make available to you as appropriate).
The full name of our company is TheHolidayLetsCompany Ltd
We are registered in England & Wales under registration number 07407700.
Our registered address is:
The Old Workshop
You can contact us by email to email@example.com